Skip to main content

Dunamis seed of destiny

  ACCESSING GOD’S WAYS BY STUDYING HIS WORD   March 26, 2023   •     Seeds of Destiny SCRIPTURE: Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. 1Timothy 4:13 THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The habitual study of the Word is an attribute of greatness. It has been established that the Word of God is the builder of life and destiny. Your destiny is not in view when the Word is out of place in your life. To neglect the Word is to forfeit your destiny. This means, the diligent study of the Word is necessary for the fulfilment of destiny (2 Timothy 2:15, John 5:39). Now, what does it mean to study the Word of God? To study the Word of God is to access the ways, thoughts, principles and precepts of God from His Book in order to walk better with Him on earth. When you study God’s Word, you are trying to know what He likes, how He thinks, what His principles are, what you are allowed to do, what you are forbidden from doing, etc. This is what studying the Word of God is about. It is

Open Heaven For Teens 5 December 2022 – Lover Of Righteousness

 




Open Heaven For Teens 5 December 2022 – Lover Of Righteousness



TOPIC: Lover Of Righteousness [Open Heaven for Teens 5 December 2022]

MEMORISE: But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Hebrews 1:8



READ: Hebrews 1:8-9

But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.


Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.


BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 John 4:1-21, Daniel 5-6

MESSAGE:

Nowadays, its difficult for a true child of God to totally support a leader who is compromising on the right standards or ridiculing others who stand for the truth. So far, Jesus Himself is the only leader who has a perfectly right attitude. He just doesn’t act righteously, He is righteousness personified and His life is the standard for all Christians. Everything Jesus does for His children is from a standpoint of His love of righteousness.

Just the way Christ loves righteousness and detests unrighteousness, any child of His must truly love holiness and detest sin. When there is true love for God, there will also be true love for righteousness and total hatred for sin.

The more you become conformed to the image of Jesus Christ, the more you will love righteousness. This means your attitude toward righteousness and sin will ultimately reveal the kind of relationship you have with God. I encourage you to check your attitude and actions towards sin or unrighteousness and take a stand for Him wherever you find yourself.

KEY POINT

You will become righteous if you love righteousness.

HYMN: I Am Thine O Lord

I am Thine, O Lord,
I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise
in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.


CHORUS
Draw me nearer,
nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer,
nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.

Consecrate me now to
Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up
with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.


Oh, the pure delight
of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer,
and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!


There are depths of love
that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy
that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.


Daily Devotional for Teen’s guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.

Nore on https:preciousjesus1.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apostle Joshua Selman Written Messages – Transcript and Sermon Notes December 3, 2022 by Powerful Sermons

  Apostle Joshua Selman Written Messages – Transcript and Sermon Notes December 3, 2022 by Powerful Sermons Apostle Joshua Selman Written Messages – Section 1 Apostle Joshua Selman speaks: Every challenge looks immovable until God comes.Challenges are bold and will look like they will not pass..but they will.. Listen to me, the joy of the Lord is your strength.. Lord I don’t know how am going to come out of this situation,but I will rejoice in the God of my salvation..I know he is coming to save me.. There are times in your life that you do not know whether or not God will show up in that situation, the bible tells you to make reference to scripture and check..Has God showed up for someone like me in the past? If he did it before, he can do it again..He is the same God back then and now. In the bible God delivered and lifted men.People slept in prison and woke up as prime minister, people received their dead loved ones back to life, prostitutes became part of the linage of Jesus, the b

The Secrets of Growth

  THE SECRET OF GROWTH by  Dr. Ed Young Scripture:  1 Kings 1:1-4 ,  1 Kings 1:8-53 ,  2 Peter 3:18 The Secret of Growth Ed Young 2 Peter 3:18 I've been on vacation these weeks. I haven't preached in so long, I told one of my boys that I may preach like Paul. And sometime he just preached all night. My son said, ''Yeah, but one fellow went to sleep in the window and fell out of the window and was killed.'' I said, ''Yeah, but Paul went out and raised him from the dead and put him back in the window and kept on preaching.'' My son said, ''When you can do that, you can preach all night, too, Daddy.'' If you'd open your Bibles - not to the scripture mentioned, though that's one of the very important scriptures - to II Corinthians instead, Chapter 3, Verse 18. Mr. Hamlet's announcement about our television ministry is an extremely important thing. I remember our first Television Committee in this church dreamed of being on

Kenneth Copeland Devotional 29 November 2022 – Don’t Buy a Lie

  Kenneth Copeland Devotional 29 November 2022 – Don’t Buy a Lie Topic: Don’t Buy a Lie And all these  blessings  shall come on  thee, and overtake thee , if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God. – Deuteronomy 28:2 “Well, brother, in the end I’m sure you’ll see these financial problems are actually a blessing in disguise.” Have you ever heard anybody say that to someone who’s hurting financially? Chances are, you have. It’s a popular idea. The problem is, it’s a lie used by the devil to keep believers down. As a result, many believers today are suffering one financial defeat after another. So let’s go to the Word of God today and get the issue of prosperity and poverty straight. Let’s find out, once and for all, which is the blessing, which the curse. You can find the answer to that question in Deuteronomy 28. What God describes in verses 1 through 14 is the blessing—prosperity. In verses 15 through 31, God describes poverty—and He has called it a curse. Th